Friday, July 5, 2013

Orly Fowl Play - swatch and review

As promised, here's my swatch of Orly's Fowl Play. This is one of the three nails lacquers that I ordered again from Zalora. You can find my entry here.


These are all taken on outdoor lighting.


 
 
 
 



 
 
 
 
                                                 The tiny gold flakes are so pretty. ♥
 
 
 
 
 





The verdict:

I don't know how to describe the color of Fowl Play. It is a dark purple-based lacquer with tiny silver and blue glitters and gold specks. When put all together, it's like a galaxy. :) Consistency is runny, thus, making it so sheer that it took me 4 coats to see it like this but, I honestly don't mind because of it's pretty color! 
  
 

Ratings:
(My rate with10 being the highest)
Staying Power: to be updated after 1 week
Value: 10/10
Ease of use: 10/10 (it's runny and sheer but hey, I don't really mind it)
Pigmentation: 9/10  (it's sheer so I have to apply it up to 4 coats, but after that, I forgot how sheer it was because I was awed by the color pay off!)
 
 
Price: Php349.75
Place: Zalora


How about you? Have you tried Orly polishes yet?


 

1 comment:

rish said...

perfect color for fall! love it! :D